1.Horizontal Animated Menu using jQuery
This tutorial shows you how to create an interactive animated horizontal menu using jQuery that shows more information about particular link when mouse is moved over it.
2. Sliding Menu using jQuery
This tutorial explains how to create a slick icon based sliding menu that shows more information about a link when mouse is moved over an icon.
3. Create a nice menu imitating kwicks jQuery Plugin
If you have ever used the kwicks jQuery plugin, then this is the exact imitation of it. This tutorial explains how to achieve kwicks effect using jQuery.
4. Create a Vertical News Ticker using jQuery & jCarousel Lite
If you need to show some news items on your website, then this is the tutorial you should be looking for to create a vertical news scroller for showing lots of news item in small amount of screen real estate.
5. Horizontal Scrolling Menu With CSS & jQuery
This tutorial explains how to achieve flash like functionality by building a horizontal scrolling menu using just jQuery and CSS
6. Animated Drop-down menu using jQuery
If you are short of space and have some links to display then put them under a nice animated drop-down by following this jQuery tutorial.
7. Rollover Tooltips With jQuery
This tutorial shows how to show tool-tips over navigation icons in a nice animated way to provide more information to user about a particular link.
8. Styling Links Based on File Extensions
If you are linking to documents, presentations or any type of files from your web page then this tutorial is quite helpful, as it shows you how to stylize links based on the file type they point to.
9. Create Flickr like Horizontal Navigation using CSS & jQuery
Inspired by Flickr’s horizontal navigation, then this tutorial shows how to create Flickr like horizontal navigation menu using jQuery.
10. How To Create A ‘Mootools Homepage’ Inspired Navigation Effect Using jQuery
Create a nice animated vertical navigation menu using jQuery inspired from old mootools homepage navigation.
11. Create a KeyPress Navigation using jQuery
This tutorial shows you how to create navigation menu that works using keyboard strokes without requiring user to hover mouse over menu items.
12. Learning jQuery: Fading Menu – Replacing content
Create a nice fading menu that shows content for each menu item in a nice animated fashion.
13. LavaLamp jQuery Navigation
This tutorial explains how to use jQuery to achieve LavaLamp type interactive navigation effect for horizontal menus.
14. Create a Cool Animated Navigation with CSS & jQuery
This tutorial is flash menu replacement as it shows how to create a cool animated navigation using CSS & jQuery. It looks just like those flash based animated menus but doesn’t use flash.
15. Creating a Floating HTML Menu using jQuery & CSS
This tutorial shows you how to create an animated floating menu using jQuery. Very useful for long content pages.