Open Atrium is an open source web application for creating an intranet where co-workers/teams can collaborate easily.
It is built on the Drupal framework & has modules like:
- blogs for each group
- event calendar which can import feeds from iCal & others
- documents, to store, collaborate & see revisions
- Twitter-like shoutbox for sharing any info
- case tracker which is a complete ticketing system to manage projects & assign tasks
- group dashboard to see what’s going on
Open Atrium can be extended with new features by creating new modules.
The application is multilingual & requires PHP & MySQL to run (like Drupal).