It can create the tree from the following data sources:
- predefined HTML
Different types of nodes (open, close, rename, create, delete) can be created & supports various callbacks (onchange, oncreate, ondelete, onload, etc ?).
A great feature is async loading for creating dynamic trees by simply mentioning an URL for requesting data when needed.
Other features of jsTree:
- drag & drop of nodes
- multiple node selection
- multilingual – same tree in as many languages as you like
- ability to customize the look & feel
- animated open/close of nodes
- optional keyboard navigation
- ability to move nodes between multiple trees
The component can also work as a jQuery plugin.
Requirements: No Requirements
Compatibility: All Major Browsers