Recently on our Twitter Account, we were asked a question about how to create new WordPress Posts from Twitter Tweets therefore we have decided to write this article to answer this question for all WPBeginner audience. We are going to use a plugin called Twitter Tools by Alex King to auto publish twitter tweets as New WordPress Posts. This plugin creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account.
Auto Publish Your Twitter Tweets as WordPress Posts
First thing you need to do is download and activate this plugin. Once you have done that follow the steps below:
- Create a Category where you would like to post all your automated posts. You can name this category Daily Digest, Twitter, or anything you like.
- Go to the settings of Twitter Tools Plugin in your WP-Admin.
- Enter Your Twitter Username and Password.
- Enable the option to post when you tweet. If you do not want to create an individual post for each tweet, your solution is the next option.
- Enable the option to create daily digest with all your tweets from that day and modify other settings such as title of that post and title. (You can also set this to weekly digests)
- Select the category that you made in step 1, to post your tweets.
Once you have done the above steps, you have completed the setup and its ready to go.