Geolocation is one of the most popular subjects for today’s web & there are many solutions that help geo-enabling web applications.
It has various powerful features like:
- detecting the visitor’s location with the W3C geo API and with IP as a fallback
- find geo location from text
- find location from lat/lon pair
- find locations in a certain web document (by URL)
- get the location for a certain IP number
Highcharts is dynamic in nature. With the support of jQuery and Ajax API, you can dynamically set axes and points of charts at runtime, hence making Highcharts an excellent choice for demonstrating real-time data like Stocks and Forex.
In this showcase, you will be able to get inspired by the creativity from other web designers.
TopUp able to display various contents while maintaining your HTML code 100% clean. For example, it can display web pages, images, Flash, Yuotube, QuickTime, iframes and DOM elements. TopUp is compressed with Yahoo! YUI Compressor so that it is small in size and load faster.