Ad Gallery is a jQuery plugin for creating an image gallery/showcase quickly.
The plugin uses unordered lists & converts them by offering lots of options for a better customization.
Some features of the plugin are:
- auto-start from any image
- keyboard navigation support
- custom effects like slide, fade..
- show image descriptions
- clicking the images close to the next-prev buttons will call more thumbnails
- work as a slideshow with start-stop buttons
- & more..
we are going to build a little chat program that is really easy to get up and running on any server running PHP. No database is required – as the chat will store itself in a simple text file.
The technologies used:
- PHP – Will handle all the server side stuff
- Writing new messages to the text file
- Reading out new messages from the text file
- Retrieving the “state” of the text file
- Basic security
- Periodically asking the server if there are new messages that have been posted
- Appending new messages to the chat
- Scrolling the chat down to the most recent messages
- Asking and setting the user name
- Limiting the text input to prevent gigantic ridiculous messages
- Basic security
The default browser file input boxes do not allow multiple file selection for uploading at once and also do not provide any visual clue as to how much of the files selected have uploaded. Earlier I wrote about multiple file upload using AJAX, but that did not provide multiple file selection and a progress bar.
Today I am going to show you how to create a multiple file upload form that allows multiple file selection using Ctrl/Shift keys and also displays a progress bar for each of the selected files while they are uploading.
Hello dears, it’s time for comprehensive programming article. Here you’ll find Hot and best jquery and CSS based drop-down or just multi level menu tutorials with down loadable files and explanations as well.
qTip is a tooltip plugin for the jQuery framework. It’s cross-browser, customizable and packed full of features!
Table is the most difficult object to be styled, due to its browser compatibility and markup. Most of the designers and developers will use div to replace table because it is much more easier to style div than table.
Ingrid is yet another jQuery Datagrid plugin. It has features like column resizing, paging, sorting, row and column styling and more. The author’s website provide great documentation on how to get started with this plugin.