It works in all the major browsers – Internet Explorer 5.5+, Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera 9+. On older browsers, it’ll degrade and your visitors won’t notice a thing. Best of all, it’s under 5KB.
- Fun and easy to implement! Just add class=”reflect” to your images
- Automatically blends into background colours or images
- It’s easy to vary the reflection height and opacity
- Degrades in older browsers; they won’t notice a thing!
- It’s smaller in size than most images; under 5KB!
Please update to Reflection.js version 2.0 for Google Chrome support.
Many of these implementations include an older versions of reflection.js in their download. You may wish to use the latest version of reflection.js from this webpage instead.
- Blog / Blogger: For hosted Blogger.com blogs.
- Blog / Lifetype: Reflection Plugin
- Blog / Typo: Plugin for Typo, Ruby on Rails blog engine
- Blog / WordPress: WP Wet Floor
- CMS / Typo3: Reflection effect for the Typo3 CMS
- CMS / TextPattern: The wetfloor plugin for the TextPattern CMS
- Forum / Invision Board: Avatar Reflection Mod
- Forum / phpBB: phpBB Modification (or use the instructions here)
- Forum / SMF: Add Reflection.js to your Simple Machines forum avatars or via BBCode
- Forum / vBulletin: Avatar/Image Reflection Effect
- Gallery / ZenPhoto: Simple+ Theme incorporates Reflection.js
- Images / Lightbox: Modification of Lightbox 2.0.2 with Reflection.js
If you know of or have created a package to add reflection.js to existing scripts please let me know and I’ll add it to this page.